Simple Steps Using Lamanator Plus
- Vacuum or Sweep floor to remove any dirt, dust, and lint.
- Lightly spray the Deep Scrub on the floor.
- Scrub the floor with our scrub pad (included in the Kits).
- Mop up the floor with microfiber mop cloth (included in the Kits).
- Spray a light coat of the Restorer on the floor.
- Spread the finish evenly using the microfiber cloth.
- Let dry ½ hour.
- Apply second and final coat to the floor & spread evenly.
That's it! You can walk on the floor in 3 hours and the finish should last 1-2 years, depending on the amount of traffic on the floor and how well it is kept (which is easy to do with our Flooring Cleaner). Now when the floor starts looking dull again and needs to be redone, you don't need to clean the floor again with the Deep Scrub. Simply mop it good with the Floor Cleaner, let dry, and re-apply the Restorer. Now you have a brand new looking floor again. You can apply the Restorer as often as you like to keep the floor looking new, it will not build on the floor like wax or other products.